The rapid development of communication technologies is currently transforming many processes in modern society. The business sector is no exception. The Internet, as the most accessible and convenient system for the global exchange of information between users, has not only proved its viability, but is also beginning to replace other methods and channels of communication, which is due to the lower cost of services, high data transmission speed, and a wider range of information presented and transmitted.
E-business and Commerce Business Models
At the present stage of the development of market relations, a special role is assigned to the tasks of improving the innovative component of the entrepreneurial activity of enterprises in order to increase the efficiency of the business. The emergence of the global computer network was marked by the emergence of a new communication environment and a market with a large number of potential consumers with a fairly high level of income.
E-commerce in general and internet marketing, in particular, today perform communication functions and provide opportunities for concluding transactions, making purchases, and making payments. At the same time, the segment of online marketing and advertising is growing both in the consumer sector, as evidenced by the emergence of new online stores every day, and in the B2B market.
The emergence of the new electronic economy was the result of a breakthrough in the field of telecommunications and data processing systems. Now, both individuals and companies around the world are connected with each other through electronic channels and this leads to a change in the principles of doing business, to a change in the main characteristics of a business.
Which 17 Tips Should You Follow for E-commerce Marketing?
- E-commerce opens up new horizons for business development.
- The presence of an e-commerce system is a prerequisite for the formation, growth, and development of the country’s economy.
- All over the world, the turnover of e-commerce is increasing annually at a fairly high rate.
- The electronic environment provides great opportunities for promotion goods.
- China is currently the leader in this industry.
- Its peculiarity lies in the fact that the main share in the e-commerce market belongs to the Alibaba Group holding.
- This includes several Internet sites aimed at a specific group of partners and buyers.
- Electronic commerce is developing at a rapid pace.
- It is still a relatively young trend in the economy.
- The business consumer (B2C) model is the fastest growing area.
- The development of the Internet and e-commerce leads to significant changes in the economy and the traditional provisions of economic theory and practice.
- Information and communication technologies are the main driving force behind globalization.
- Technologies and standards for data transmission over the Internet have become a universal means of exchange of commercial information and have largely determined the principles of doing business in the field of e-commerce.
- The use of the Internet is transforming the economic interactions between companies and their customers, partners, and suppliers.
- The methods and means of conducting commercial transactions in e-commerce are somewhat different from those in the real economy.
- The usual intermediary is replaced by an information intermediary (information intermediary). With the growth of information volumes, there is a need for information intermediaries capable of processing this data flow into useful information.
- With the advent of the Network, new opportunities have emerged for all subjects of the economy. Now, to compare prices for goods and services, it is enough to go online.